Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"The Truth About Nature" Contest

We have entered a contest for Falcon Guides called "The Truth About Nature".  We created a video proving that a nature myth is wrong. We chose this myth:  "If you touch a baby bird, its parents will abandon it."  I made up the lyrics to a familiar tune.  

The video can be seen here at my Flickr site in a better quality.  It also is at this site under "Contest Entries", but it is not a very good quality video here.  We will need your vote, but as of now, I'm not really sure how we vote, but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

The winner will receive a school visit and talk by the authors of a new book titled:  The Truth About Nature by Stacy Tornio and Ken Keffer.  You can read more about them here at this link.  We also could win $1,000 worth of books!  Wow!  That would be awesome!  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment